JBoss Forge 1.2.0.Final is now available for download !
- [FORGE-621] – Support Weblogic 12c as a container in the Persistence plugin
- [FORGE-727] – Starting forge with debug flag results in an error
- [FORGE-740] – BeansPlugin: 'new-bean —overwrite' broken
- [FORGE-743] – NamedValueOptionParser should reject varargs options
- [FORGE-747] – ForgePlugin list-plugins ignores GREP
- [FORGE-119] – org.jboss.forge.parser.java.Parameter should support examining annotations
- [FORGE-613] – Create a XML Schema for forge.xml
- [FORGE-722] – JavaParser should support parsing and creating annotations on annotations.
- [FORGE-723] – JavaPlugin: add new command 'new-annotation'
- [FORGE-730] – annotation order enhancements
- [FORGE-731] – API support for nested annotations as annotation element values
- [FORGE-746] – fully handle annotation elements of enum, class, and arrays of each, type
- [FORGE-748] – org.jboss.forge.parser.java.util.Types does not handle type names that combine generics and arrays
- [FORGE-224] – Create means for measuring usage via analytics
- [FORGE-436] – JavaSource needs a way to parse nested annotations
- [FORGE-726] – EnumType should implement FieldHolder, MethodHolder and InterfaceCapable
- [FORGE-729] – re-adding a named element to a "normal" annotation should replace rather than accumulate
- [FORGE-732] – All JavaSource types should allow inner classes
- [FORGE-733] – API for annotation elements in JavaAnnotation type definitions
- [FORGE-739] – BeansPlugin: add new command 'new-qualifier'
- [FORGE-741] – JavaPlugin: new-annotation-type += retentionPolicy, documented options
- [FORGE-735] – make result of MethodImpl.getParameters() unmodifiable
Grab it while is hot and amaze everyone with this new version!
You can also automatically update your current forge installation by typing the following command inside a Forge console:
Happy Forging and we welcome your feedback!
-The Forge Team