JBoss Forge 1.3.1.Final is now available for download! Check out the release notes below and see why Forge IS the best JavaEE development tool. Period.
- [FORGE-907] – Project finalName is expected in a Maven project during scaffold setup
- [FORGE-915] – Faces scaffold should use the server timezone instead of UTC for date and time fields
- [FORGE-917] – Faces scaffolding omits fields in the create/edit/search views when they do not have setter methods
- [FORGE-929] – Validate when a facet is injecting a Project
- [FORGE-931] – rest endpoint-from-entity adds unnecessary imports to generated rest resources
- [FORGE-943] – When Forge encounter a maven project try to display some info of the project befure user start execute command
- [FORGE-811] – MavenPlugin: Add maven plugin
- [FORGE-848] – Forge should support a @CommandScoped annotation
- [FORGE-953] – validation setup should default to JAVA_EE, not hibernate
- [FORGE-340] – Change default plugin checkout location to use the .forge/plugins-sources directory
- [FORGE-583] – Include Forge JavaDoc in Distribution download.
Grab it while is hot and amaze everyone with this new version!
Happy Forging and we welcome your feedback!
-The Forge Team