JBoss Forge 1.2.2.Final is now available for download !
- [FORGE-725] – Tests Failing on Windows 7
- [FORGE-787] – Forge update is not working correctly in Windows
- [FORGE-799] – RunPluginTest fails when there is a space on directory path
- [FORGE-807] – Java Parser incorrectly resolves some dependent classes to java.lang.xxx when resolving imports for an Entity
- [FORGE-576] – Refactor RunUrlPluginTest
- [FORGE-805] – Faces Scaffold does not support JPA inheritance
- [FORGE-788] – Add support for Updating Maven Pom Dependencies
- [FORGE-798] – Add support to the field plugin for specifying FetchTypes
- [FORGE-806] – Test API: get output of executed command
- [FORGE-800] – Upgrade JGit libraries
- [FORGE-793] – Forge builds should be less restrictive on the JDK version used
Grab it while is hot and amaze everyone with this new version!
You can also automatically update your current forge installation by typing the following command inside a Forge console:
Happy Forging and we welcome your feedback!
-The Forge Team