JBoss Forge 1.2.1.Final is now available for download !
- [FORGE-745] – Can not use Java Parser in war deployment on AS7
- [FORGE-751] – MavenDependencyFacet cause ConcurrentModificationException
- [FORGE-752] – Analytics should not be enabled by default
- [FORGE-763] – ShellImpl "noInitMode" concept mismanages completers
- [FORGE-767] – JavaPlugin: Annotations and enums with no packages are created under the "null" package
- [FORGE-774] – Have been using Forge for months. My machine crashed, I re-installed Forge and got error on new-project command. Error was not useful.
- [FORGE-780] – `forge install-plugin` from central repository fails when plugin name collides with tags in other entries
- [FORGE-718] – Ensure that the Java Parser can parse and is updated for Java 7 support
- [FORGE-150] – Implementations of JavaParser Interfaces should maintain equality with other implementations
- [FORGE-564] – Allow multiple @Alias for a plugin
- [FORGE-753] – Generate Atom feed for the Website for JBoss Weekly Editorial
- [FORGE-768] – JavaPlugin: add —named parameter for new-class, new-interface, new-annotation and new-enum
- [FORGE-744] – BeansPlugin: add new-stereotype command
- [FORGE-760] – When generating new member variables it would be nice if the toString method updated include the member variable name.
- [FORGE-762] – enable completion for labeled choice selections
- [FORGE-764] – multi-select ShellPrompt API
- [FORGE-765] – JavaPlugin new-annotation-type: multi-select @Target ElementTypes
- [FORGE-772] – BeansPlugin += new-scope command
Grab it while is hot and amaze everyone with this new version!
You can also automatically update your current forge installation by typing the following command inside a Forge console:
Happy Forging and we welcome your feedback!
-The Forge Team